"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16
Blog author retains full ownership and rights to all text, creative content, photographs, and story lines on this specific blog. Please do not use any content or photographs without the permission of blog author. This blog is primarily intended for the purpose of updating "RyleeBugGroupies" on Rylee and her family.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.


1.04.2008

"Spa Night"


The girls and I enjoying a homemade "spa par-tay."
Rylee enjoying some foot massage, with her hands all toasty in their paraffin dip.


Rylee getting "gussied" up...as she pucker ups.


Poor Aaron, he doesn't stand a chance in this house full of girls!
No girls night is complete without snacks and a movie.
We watched Ratatouille...for the one hundred and eighty third time!


Time for our close up...and bed.

9 comments:

amie said...

Love it!!! Rylee has some beautiful curls. You got some beautiful girls.
As a photographer I must comment on the fabulous lighting of your spa night photos. Good job Aaron! That was a cute idea. You are such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Ryann is so beautiful and she looks just like you, Deborah. I had a little nephew with Nonketotic Hyperglycinemia. He only made it for 6 months.. You are so lucky to have Rylee. She appears to be flourishing!!

Are you and Aaron going to have any more children? You mention pregnancy in one of your recent blog entries.. just wondering. :)

God bless you and your beautiful, special family and your little angel in heaven with our family's John William.

Amanda

The Crew said...

Hey Amanda-Please let us know how to locate your family if possible. Aren't John Williams' parents from Scott Depot? We tried to find them when we first brought Rylee home. Would love to hear from you. Please leave an email address if you don't mind! And thanks for the post!
Deborah

Anonymous said...

No, John was born to parents who lived in Eastern Kentucy, in the town of Richmond, KY. Both were born in the area and still live there, although after having another son by anonymous donor AI, they divorced and each remarried years ago. They never got over losing John William.
The loss of that baby tore the family apart. I was married to John William's uncle when they were trying so hard to find a diagnosis, treatment and cure for the baby. Johns Hopkins was the only place able to tell them what was wrong, and little John was near death at that point. This was close to 20 years ago. John's parents had a plethora of genetic testing done and were involved in research to try to prevent this from happening. I understand that screening is available now.

I hope that one day you and Aaron can have a healthy son, and that Rylee and Ryann continue to flourish. You have a strong personal relationship with God, like I do, but John's parents didn't. They never could stop blaming each other.

God bless,
Amanda

The Fitzpatricks said...

Oh, poor Aaron...just like John, you do not stand a chance in a house full of girls!
You did, though, get some awesome photos of your precious 3 girls!
What a great idea, Deb, to do a spa par-tay! Katie, Maggie, Fiona & I will have to do this sometime.
We all wish we could have been there with you to watch the movie.
(we have only seen it twice)
We also had a chance to see in these photos just how long Rylee's hair is getting. WOW! Beautiful!
Give a great big hug to Rylee and Ryann from all of us and a big slobbery kiss to Rylee from Fiona.
Take care and look forward to talking with you soon.
Mary, John, Katie, Maggie & Fiona

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures!! I can't believe how BIG RYLEE is getting and how long her hair is ... WOW!! They are both such beautiful girlies!! Kiss them for me.. I love you all! Aunt Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Davis clan we love you all and are Praying Hard here in Fl. for GODS WILL. Paul and Mary lewis xoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

Love the pics & the idea of a spa party. I am glad that you all had this wonderful evening before Rylee became sick. I pray that there are many more evenings like this & memories to come. Deb, you are a wonderful & unique Mom - we can all take a good lesson from you. Love ya friend, Trish

Anonymous said...

What a challenge you have in that beautful daughter....but God is geater than any challenge.

Keep believing!!

"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."

Psalm 139:13-16