"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16
Blog author retains full ownership and rights to all text, creative content, photographs, and story lines on this specific blog. Please do not use any content or photographs without the permission of blog author. This blog is primarily intended for the purpose of updating "RyleeBugGroupies" on Rylee and her family.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.


3.11.2008

Media Release

To all of Rylee's groupies who have missed the news this week...
or don't live nearby-
Here's the aired segment, just click the link and chose the option "play video."
If you have the time, be sure to drop Gina Long (WOWK), Carrie Cline (WSAZ),
and Laura Wilcox (Herald-Dispatch)
a note letting them know what you think of the segment and article.
We are very appreciative of their help in getting the word out
about the resource/information fair.
Currently we are at 50 vendors...and counting!
And seriously, how cute does Rylee look in that outfit!?
Update on Thursday, March 13th
First - to everyone who has called and emailed to be involved-THANKYOU!
While we are worn out, the overwhelming feeling is excitement. It's so awesome to think that we are helping families get the same support system in place that we have.
We've even had folks from other parts of the state, and OTHER states, call because they want to do this in their neck of the woods!
Please pray we have a great day, there will be many families helped and encouraged, and that lives are changed.
For those of you who have followed Rylee's story all along...
Remember when I said, "Jesus used a little boy with a loaf of bread and fishes to feed thousands...whose to say He can't use our little girl?"
Seems very fitting, especially this weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! You do not know me, but I somehow "stumbled" upon your site, and have been checking in daily to see how little Rylee is doing. I am a mother to a 2-and-a-half year old son with special needs also. Much of your story about Rylee reminds my of my sons. You have been a source of inspiration to me with all you are doing with your "Rally". I wish I lived closer so I could attend!!! I must say....I got a good laugh out of your ideas for saying to put on shirts! I am constantly trying to come up with saying to put on my sons shirts.....just to get people to stop staring! My thought was "Yes,...my mom always tells me I am a hottie too". Keep up the good work with all you are doing for your child. I would love to hear from you. My email is deepickem@yahoo.com. Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Rylee is just so adorable in that outfit, Deb! That news story was great and it was perfect for getting your story out about Rylee's Rally this weekend. Awesome job with 50 vendors so far.
You just don't stop, do you?
(LOL) We are thinking of you, The Fitzpatricks

Anonymous said...

Rylee looks so cute in that outfit, that was a great news segment. This rally is going to be great. Have a great day, the next few days are supposed to be SPRING I am excited and know that you are as well.
Love you all
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the media clip with us that could not see it. Rylee keeps getting prettier and prettier every time I see a picture of her. Hope everthing goes well at the Rally this weekend. Would love to come but we are still keeping Kristi in due to the flu being so widespread still.

Debbie Sigmon

Anonymous said...

You are so right about Jesus being able to use precious Rylee, HE already has in so many ways. We are so very proud and honored to have you all in our lives. Rylee and Olivia may have never met physically (YET!!), but they are connected by heart. Best wishes for tomorrow. Can't wait to see how things go! Livie sends drooly kisses to her bestest buddy.

Love~Angie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the links on this site for WOWK and WSAZ so I could see you and RYLEE on TV!! I also saw today on WOWK site.. RYLEE'S RALLY was a complete success!!! YEAH!! Great job Deb! I am very proud of you and the wonderful job you are doing! I know you must be so exhausted today.. but very satisfied! I continue to be amazed at you.. your strength..your love and your determination! YOU ARE AWESOME! I love you!
Kiss the girls for me!
Aunt Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
You don't know me either. But I'm in Mike & Ryan's HC.
It's so amazing to see all that God is using Rylee and your family for! What a great idea your Rally was! I think you should spread the idea across the country, but I'm sure you're busy enough. : )
Continuing to pray for Rylee Bug and her sweet family,
Blessings,
Delia

"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."

Psalm 139:13-16