"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16
Blog author retains full ownership and rights to all text, creative content, photographs, and story lines on this specific blog. Please do not use any content or photographs without the permission of blog author. This blog is primarily intended for the purpose of updating "RyleeBugGroupies" on Rylee and her family.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.


9.30.2008

New Post...coming soon!

We've had alot going on since the last post, bit of a roller coaster ride. You know-" I laughed, I cried...I ran the whole gambit of emotions." Yeah.
Thankfully Rylee is well in the midst of this maelstrom.

Once I can stop, breathe, and collect my thoughts I will update-hopefully with new photos.

Please pray for me as I deal with the people and agencies in place to help us give Rylee the best possible. Many times it's as though the people who are supposed to help, are the ones we have to fight the most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the choice of music to go along with your post! I know that could also be my theme song most days!!

Dear God,
Thank you for the gift of life and all that you are teaching us each and every day. I pray for the Davis family now as they are doing what youi want them to do for their daughters. I pray that you will surround them with the right people to lift them up to you. Give them wisdom and strength to make the correct decisions and do what they know is right for Ryann & Rylee. We know that you are in control at all times. Help us to remember that when it seems that we are alone and no one is listening to us. Thank you! In Jesus name, Amen!

Hang in there! You are not alone! You are in my prayers!

Becky Mitchell

Anonymous said...

I wondered if everything was O.K, as you hadn't posted in a while. Glad to hear Rylee is well. I know what you mean about "the people who are supposed to help you are the ones you have to fight". Sometimes I think that people don't see things "our way", as we face numerous challenges with these special kids. I often wonder "where is the easy button!". We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Trenton sends kisses to Rylee:) Take Care, the Pickem clan.

"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."

Psalm 139:13-16