"But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more..."
Psalm 71:14
"I will bless the LORD at all times;
"I will bless the LORD at all times;
his praise shall continually be in my mouth."
Psalm 34:1
"When I called, you answered me.
"When I called, you answered me.
You made me bold and stouthearted."
Psalm 138:3

Our goal the last four years has not been to prolong Rylee's life...but to make sure she is loved, accepted, comfortable. This is so easy for us-as natural as taking a breath. The difficult part of having Rylee is that we have to depend on others to help us give her the best care possible. More difficult still is feeling as though the people who are supposed to help us-are the ones we have to fight the most. People who don't know us, haven't touched Rylee, sometimes aren't even medically trained-make decisions that essentially determine how we live our life with her. Friday we had a disheartening setback regarding her programs and care. Please pray that we can once again be strong enough-physically, emotionally, and spiritually-to fight for the services she needs and deserves. It's hard not to wonder, "What if they had a child like ours?"
As long as she breathes, we will continue to give her the very best possible. And while she is here, in our arms, she is safe.
Please pray God will once again cover us with His grace and mercy-and that Rylee can mantain her health while the state decides if she needs medical care.
6 comments:
Sharing in your joys and fustrations...and thanking you for your boldness!! You are the perfect example of a Mamma bear fighting for her cub. RyleeBug is living proof of a miracle. Through the good and the bad, your trust in GOD is ever present and we are so blessed to be apart of your lives! Break a dish for me!
Love ya~Angie
I LOVE the picture - not getting to see Rylee, I forget what beautiful blue eyes she has!
I love you Deborah and I agree with every work Ang wrote. If you run out of dishes come over~I'll give you some of mine. G. Sandy
Father, I lift up Deb & Arron now to you as they continue to follow you will for their lives. I pray that you give them the strength and determination and courage and strength to fight the fight you have laid before them. I pray that you open the doors of heaven wide and bless them. Give them the wisdom they need as they seek you in all they do. Thank you for the example they are to others in the same battle. You are in control. In Jesus name, Amen
If anyone can FIGHT.. it is YOU (Deb). YOU are correct.. these people who deny Rylee what she needs.. need to spend a day in your shoes. They need a special needs child! Bet things would change quickly! God has a plan..he will take care of Rylee and your family. He has so far... and he will continue to do so.
When is Rylee's Rally 2009? Let me know! I love you all! Kiss the girls for me.. Hang in there!
This is the reason that the Lord has specially chosen certain people to parent and care for children with special health care needs. Only certain people can handle, go through, and survive the strides and struggles we face for our children. What a blessing these children are and those lives they touch each and every day will be changed forever. Our children give many a different perspective on life. You keep your head up because the Lord will fight your battles for you! He carries our burdens, but we have to allow Him!!
Post a Comment