
It is with a heavy heart I update the site today.
Rylee's little buddy Fiona passed away last night.
Please pray for the Fitzpatrick family and especially
Fiona's big sisters Katie and Maggie.
If you have time, please visit the family webpage
and leave them a message.
Thank you for keeping this sweet family in your
thoughts and prayers.

"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16

3 comments:
Hi Mary, I'm a friend of Deb's. Just want to say that I know heaven is a whole lot brighter now that Fiona is there. God Bless You and your family. I loved Fiona.
What a beautiful post! Thank you! It was so incredibly wonderful to meet you this weekend- you have a beautiful family.
Julie Falbo (John's sister)
It was such a pleasure to meet you this past weekend. Thank you for posting this beautiful tribute to Fiona! You have a beautiful family!
Julie Falbo ( John's sister)
Post a Comment