
First things first-let me apologize sincerely for the long delay in updating Bug's groupie page. Since her birthday entry we put our house on the market, sold our house, moved into a rented townhouse, went on a goose chase for the next house, and have finally settled into the idea of building. Aaron has worked some crazy hours, Ryann got glasses and H1N1(not in that order), we celebrated our ten year anniversary in Maine, and Rylee had her first big holiday out and about with family.
And she has begun to smile.
sigh
Life is good.
Hope everyone likes the new picture-her Daddy picked out the music...gotta admit it does seem to fit! Thanks to everyone for all the support, prayers, encouragement-and for helping to move those boxes. (We will need you guys again this summer! And yes, I will feed you.)
In the midst of house building we are also gearing up for the third annual Rylee's Rally. Be sure to let us know if you'd like to volunteer this year.
Now that our Internet is up and running again I'll be posting regularly again. (promise!)
Thanks to all the groupies for continuing to check in-still amazes us to think that after five years, folks still want to hear what we have to say. Still very humbling-we never take it for granted.
To all our family across the pond-the Laneros, Johnsons, Lemos, and others...you guys must get Skype! We miss ya'll.
To our friends and family here and a few states over...can't wait 'til Spring is here and we can see you all again. Fitz, Carter, McLaughlin, Pickem, Williams, Durin, and Vannatter families-"partay" at our house once we are moved in...ever wanted to vacation in 'Wild & Wonderful' West Virginia?!
To our faithful few who check in AND leave comments-keep 'em coming what an encouragement! To you who 'stalk' the site (*ahem* we know who you are! grin) we love you and miss you too!
"Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good;
for His mercy endureth forever."
Psalm 107:1
Yes I realize a verse sounds and looks better with a
Casting Crown/Third Day/Leeland--KLovey type song.
I'll repent on the next post! :0)
6 comments:
LOVE it!! she is so cute! you are the best
I stalk your site, and LOVE it! Love the new up-do to the site, and so glad to hear that things are going well, and moving forward! Take Care! Denise.
Love the updated site! I so love your updates and look forward to seeing a new one! Rylee sure is ready in her new wheels to get out for some cruisin'. The song sure makes you wanna' get out and go(good selection, Aaron).Rylee is so beautiful, just like her Mommy.
We miss you guys and you bet, we will be knocking at your door when the new house is completed!
Thanks for the update! Rylee is always styling! lol
I need a picture of Ryann in glasses, I can't imagine that!
I will volunteer for Rylee's Rally again.. sign me up! Love you all!
Ok, I checked the site again...I am a RyleeBug junkie(but you already know that)! Every time the song starts to play, I giggle. I can just see my chunky monkey cruisin in her wheels with her best buddy right beside her in her new wheels! We love ya, don't know what we'd do without ya. Livie sends her BFF lots of drooly kisses.
I love the new pics and the song choice! She is so adorable all decked out and ready to go. I am also one of the people that mostly lurks. I really appreciate all of the conversations that we have had. They have helped us tremendously.
Post a Comment