We left home around 7am after getting Ryann off to school, arriving at Nationwide around 1030am.
The physical medicine doctor and their staff have been wonderful to us-going the extra mile to ensure Rylee's insurance would cover the procedure. I don't think they could have treated us any better if we were family.
The procedure was brief and almost pain free for Rylee---she handled it so well. We hopped back in the car headed for home only to realize I had left my license at the hospital (wish they could find my marbles too!). After a quick dash back in and a drive through White Castle (my first) for lunch we somehow managed to beat Ryann home from school!
Rylee handled it all like a rock star...Aaron and I however felt a bit like groupies the day after (minus the mysterious tattoos and bad 80's hair).
We should know in the next week if it worked-and if it does, we will have one more avenue to offer Rylee more range of motion. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the encouragement and support.
I hope to post more this week-we've had a crazy few days and I'm prepping for a certification test so bear with us, but I have several more things to share. In the meantime, I leave you with last year's homemade Halloween outfits...keep checking back for this year's pic!
Halloween 2012
Will try our best to get a photo of the Pumpkin House too-with RyleeBug's favorite pharmacist and the town's Mayor.
No comments:
Post a Comment