Another successful Halloween is in the books! Ryann decided she was old enough to go candy begging with her friends. She spent her first Halloween trick-or-treating without ol' Dad and Mom. She had great fun with her school buddies and hauled in a stash of sugar large enough to last her through...well, let's be honest, no matter the amount...if it makes it to the end of the year we all will be in shock.
Aaron started early this year making Rylee's costume and then we finished decorating it in a bit of a frenzy right before treating time. Always the handy man, he never ceases to amaze, coming up with costumes dreamed up - but he turns into a reality.
So, without further ado,
I give you
our Nerd and The Claw Machine.
Disclaimer: No child was harmed in the making or wearing of this costume.
Disclaimer: No child was harmed in the making or wearing of this costume.
Astonishing what cardboard, spray paint, duct tape, and imagination can accomplish!

2013
![]() |
| 2012 Ghost & Elliott and ET |
![]() |
| 2013 Ballerina Bandit and Chicken Soup in a Pot (featuring Daddy as the Swedish Chef) |


1 comment:
I don't know your family,but I know Rylee's aunt Rebecca. I just want to say you guys were sooo creative with the Halloween costumes. God bless you guys.
Post a Comment