The movie party went off without a hitch. The kids loved it, and the grown ups got in on the fun too. Although, for the most part, the kids paid more attention to the fog machine than they did to the movie! Rylee was scheduled for her second flu shot, but we put that off until this week. I didn't want her to be sore during the holidays. Thanksgiving came and went. Aaron made his famous deep fried turkey and we had all the fixin's. We invited everyone, but only his parents made it over for dessert. Holidays are always a bit tough since we generally don't take Rylee out as much in the cold weather. Later we all snuggled up in bed together. Nothing like a nap on Thanksgiving day! We woke up to snow flurries Friday. Aaron and Rylee stayed home and watched football together. Every time he yelled at the television she turned her head to find him. By the end of the third overtime (Arkansas v. LSU) she probably had whiplash! Ryann and I went out to see "Enchanted." We both enjoyed it immensely-I've never been in a theatre where people clap during the movie! Then we trotted around Pullman Square and checked out the bookstore. After the girls were warm in bed, I settled in to read a book and wait for Rylee's "last call" (feeding and meds). I heard cars in the driveway and caught our church teenagers making a feeble attempt at rolling our house. They barely made it out of the car when I saw them and waved from the window-at which point they all scrambled harem-scarem, toilet paper rolls in their wake, back into their cars and peeled off.
This week looks like volunteer work at the hospital, mailing out the invitations for Rylee's Rally, and dropping off some clothing to a baby living at the mission. I'm also contemplating painting while Aaron is in DC. Hurts my head already just thinking about it all! We'll see how much I get done...I'm guessing the painting will be at the bottom of the list.
"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16
Blog author retains full ownership and rights to all text, creative content, photographs, and story lines on this specific blog. Please do not use any content or photographs without the permission of blog author. This blog is primarily intended for the purpose of updating "RyleeBugGroupies" on Rylee and her family.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.
11.24.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."
Psalm 139:13-16
Psalm 139:13-16
1 comment:
Love the pic of Ryann and Daddy on date night - the smile with the koolaid corners is great!!!!
Post a Comment