"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16
Blog author retains full ownership and rights to all text, creative content, photographs, and story lines on this specific blog. Please do not use any content or photographs without the permission of blog author. This blog is primarily intended for the purpose of updating "RyleeBugGroupies" on Rylee and her family.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.


12.06.2007

Bedtime in our house...Ryann is so proud of herself.
She loves reading to Rylee and Remy!

'There was an old lady who swallowed a shell...'





5 comments:

The Fitzpatricks said...

Absolutely LOVE the new pictures of the girls! Ryann is so good to her little sissy. Give them a big ole' hug from all of us here.
Fiona, Maggie, Katie, Mary & John

Uncle Stevie said...

Two of my cute neices. Thanks for the new pictures Deb. I get to enjoy showing everyone in Dispatch. Its a good boost when we are down, and gets out of a high stress enviroment to see just a glimpse of God's awesomeness. I love you all. Uncle Stevie

Anonymous said...

I'm so prejudiced - but I think I have some of the most beautiful nieces ever!!!! Love the new pics!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping Beauty & Snow White sure are precious! I look forward to checking in the girls every day! Lots of hugs from the Carters...and Livie sends drooly kisses to RyleeBug!!

Angie

Anonymous said...

I've followed you here from your original website. You have an amazing family and the most incredible, unimaginable faith! I've just used up a whole box of kleenex. Your girls are physically beautiful and seem to have beautiful spirits as well. As parents, you are doing a fantastic job and I feel certain that you are all so lucky to have each other. I'm so sorry for the loss of dear little Kaymaen. You must miss her terribly. What a lot you have been through together, and yet you are so positive! I want to thank you for sharing your story. Tracey.

"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."

Psalm 139:13-16