
Okay, you all remember me mentioning the Ladybug Club in Jacksonville, Florida.
They are still working on their website, but it is up and running!
Wanted to share the site with everyone.
We are so proud of our friends and family whose lives have been touched through Rylee. Not only do they love us, pray for us, and encourage us-
We are so proud of our friends and family whose lives have been touched through Rylee. Not only do they love us, pray for us, and encourage us-
but they are stepping out and helping other families in similar situations.
Thanks Angie and Hannah-you crazy girls! We love you!
Rylee's Ryder (middle) with huge storage basket for all her things!
Now, to all our special needs families. Everyone asks us, "Where did you get Rylee's stroller?"
Let me introduce you to our DreamerDesign family in Washington. After a whole lot of hauling, aggravation, annoyance, and loose screws (we all know I have plenty of those already! grin) I was sick of Rylee's mobility being limited to a KidKart. We need a product that meets all of Rylee's needs and fits into our family's lifestyle. Enter DreamerDesign-they stopped, listened, and cared-and in the process...of course...fell in love with Rylee. They adapted a stroller to meet Rylee's needs and continue to strive towards making products that enable families to get out and enjoy life with their child. The bad news, she has now outgrown her RyleeRyder! The good news? Janie, Greg, Matt, Martin and the entire office are currently slaving away to adapt a bigger stroller for Rylee-we have to have our jogging stroller for Disney of course! Look, Rylee will be meeting royalty! She has to look great! giggle We are getting ready to send out Rylee's old stroller to her buddy, Fiona-and hope they enjoy it as much as we have.
In the meantime, we are also preparing to order a wheelchair too for Rylee's needs. Pray that we will have wisdom-Medicaid only allows for one every five years, so it has to really adjust if she'll have it until she is nine years old!-and be able to find one before we go to Disney. We like having two mobility products-then we always have choices depending on what we'll be doing that day. Pray that God will send us another wonderful company as compassionate as DreamerDesign to work with...they have set the bar high!
(DreamerDesign link to the left.)
Please remember to pray for two families we've recently come in contact with:Emma Vannatter from WV. She recently had a bone marrow transplant and is now facing all the side affects that come with this aggressive treatment. Aaron met her Daddy while out of town working.
Riley Turner from FL. Pray the specialists have wisdom as they care for her.
Both families have shown impressive strength and God granted grace as they face many difficult decisions for their child. Please remember them in your prayers.
We are all well and excited to see Spring here, Summer approaching! See you all soon! Can't wait to show you all our Disney pictures and tell you how much fun we had.
4 comments:
Hi Ryleebug, I miss you and Ryann.
I just read your journal about the new stroller, way to go girl. That's a classie set of wheels. Just want you to know I'm praying for all your friends and I know the good Lord hears our prayers. Sallybrown wrote to me the other day and I do believe she might at some time be on her way to see you. I hope so, if mommy doesn't care I would love to come out and meet her and her mommy and daddy.
I wish you'd come and see mamaw and run over to see me and G. Bill.
I love all of you and I pray for you alot even though I don't get to see you much.
(I just found your blog so I'll be checking to see how ya are doin')
Love, G. Sandy
who is the cute lady bug on the far left? I believe its my little sarah mae.
Angie loves you guys. She is coming up with all kinds of great ideas for Ladybugs.
We love you!!
Just checking in to see how you folks are doing and if you had taken your trip yet. Rylee's new wheels are cool! Looks pretty comfy to me! She is beautiful and so is her sister! What little blessings they are! Have a good day! :-)
Hello Ryleebug,
I love checking out your page. I check on you guys so much. Your big sister is getting so big. I saw on your page where you had camp barnabas on there. That is near where we live now in Missouri. So, when you come thru this way you will have to let me know. :-) Tell your mommy and grandma we said hello down here in Missouri.
Love, Shelly
Post a Comment