We have been overwhelmed by the recent response to Rylee's website!
In one day we had two hundred hits-not much in the 'blogworld' but awe inspiring to us.
Everyone loves the new map-it's very 'Where in the World is Carmen San Diego.' Yes, I know, I've just dated myself! Ryann has become addicted to checking in each morning when she wakes up. I think we are going to have to buy her a globe for her birthday. Now that we've visited EPCOT she keeps asking why people from Japan, Spain, Ireland, and Morocco aren't checking in.
I would like to ask one thing of each of you though. Would you mind emailing us a photo of yourself/your family with a note of how you heard about Rylee, or personally know us. Maybe a picture with you in front of a landmark near your home? No pressure Laneros...but we are expecting an Eiffel Tower photo...and Aunt Rebecka we want a pic in front of Old Faithful! giggle
Aaron and I would love to make a scrapbook of everyone's notes and pictures. We cannot say enough how humbling it is, knowing so many people love and care about our precious little girl. While we may never meet each of you personally, be able to hug you and let you love on Rylee-I hope you understand what your support, encouragement, and prayers have meant to our little family.
Emails can be sent to deborah3ford@yahoo.com For those of you who prefer snail mail (there really is something to be said for old fashioned, hold it in your hand, letter writing) or want to send a postcard, just email me and I will send our home address.
Thank you for letting me ask such a big favor. This will be something tangible that we will always have-acknowledging the impact Rylee has had on others.
We are staying busy in the heat-I'll be posting some new photos soon-promise!
I will apologize for the song selection now-but we have some special friends we're sending it out to...
Maggie and Katie in Illinois, and Elijah in Indiana (aka 'Bubby') this one's for you.
Dance like there's no tomorrow!
"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16
Blog author retains full ownership and rights to all text, creative content, photographs, and story lines on this specific blog. Please do not use any content or photographs without the permission of blog author. This blog is primarily intended for the purpose of updating "RyleeBugGroupies" on Rylee and her family.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."
Psalm 139:13-16
Psalm 139:13-16
3 comments:
Well, we are very honored, Ryann, that you picked the song for us!
We LOVE IT! We so wish that we could thank you in person. We miss you so much and we cannot wait until we can see you again. Hugs and kisses, Katie and Maggie
Love the song!!! It's one of my all time favorites from Veggie Tales! made me smile today!
That song rocks!!!
love, hugs, and kisses from MD and Charles town WV close to DC
DaD
Post a Comment