"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." - Psalm 139:13-16
Blog author retains full ownership and rights to all text, creative content, photographs, and story lines on this specific blog. Please do not use any content or photographs without the permission of blog author. This blog is primarily intended for the purpose of updating "RyleeBugGroupies" on Rylee and her family.
All comments are subject to moderation-anonymous comments will not be posted.


12.31.2007



Aaron and I had a great date night this month-we attended our friends' wedding and then followed up with the reception at the Frederick. We couldn't resist having our picture taken in the old, original shoe shine stand. It was fun to have "grown up" conversation, catch up with old friends, and remember what we were like as newlyweds...eight years ago!
December has been filled with visits from friends and family, fun, and good health. It still amazes us that Rylee has made it through another year. While her disorder and its symptoms are devestating-God has allowed us another year to love her, care for her, get to know her better. Considering everything she continues to have good health, and is growing steadily. We think her hair and legs are in a race with each other-which can grow longest, the quickest! Amazing to think of all the things we've had the opportunity to do this year. A Make A Wish trip to Give Kids the World and the Magic Kingdom-priceless memories. Rylee finally got her long awaited, and needed, slot with the state's Waiver-huge answer to prayer. God continued to put the right people in our life-not a moment sooner than He planned. We travelled to the NKH conference and met some of the wonderful families we met through email. To touch these children, love on them, gain knowledge and encouragement from their families meant so much to my mommy heart. I cannot express enough what these mothers have meant to me...but to be able to hug them, sit down and chat about our precious children...wow. Rylee went into the school system as a home bound student. Both of my girls now attend school! Rylee's old enough to be in school! Can you even believe that? Her doctors and their staff continue to spoil us with their love and care. We did a family "road trip"-taking the girls RVing through Kentucky, Maryland, Pennsylvania. Visited Six Flags, Hershey Park, Sesame Street. Roasted marshmallows over an open fire, searched for shooting stars in the pitch black sky, discovered the pleasure of not being in a rush...taking the back roads. Took lots of pictures and made wonderful memories! Raised money on Rylee's birthday for Make A Wish. We so enjoyed celebrating her big THREE with those sweet bikers! They looked rough and tough on the outside...huggie bears on the inside. Ryann is doing so well in school. She loves taking an active role in Rylee's care. I left Rylee on the floor, wrapped in a towel after a warm bath. While I went to get another towel (for her HAIR!) Ryann decided to powder Rylee up....ALL of Rylee! For a week every time we patted Rylee's butt, powder puffed out everywhere. But, Ryann was so proud of herself. Aaron and I take joy in seeing her interact with Rylee, read to her, "decorate" her, love on her, share secrets. We are still amazed that God would entrust us with these beautiful, unique, precious little girls.
I don't know what the next year will bring for our little family. We are praying that God will grow our family more-we still have plenty of love to go around. We are praying for continued time and good health for Rylee. We are praying for God's blessing on our lives. A continued commitment to draw closer to Him, and in turn to draw closer to each other-as a couple, as parents, as a family. We pray God will continue to open doors-allow us to touch more lives, show Him more fully to those we meet. And we pray for each of you that read this-that in some small way God will remind you to appreciate what you have, take joy in the little things, and to live each day to the fullest. Love big, love full, love hard, love through everything.
Aaron and I pray that God will bless you and your loved ones in the upcoming year. We look forward to seeing how He will work in our own little family's life. We pray that He will bless you as fully and completely as He has us.
"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Happy New Year's and God bless-
Aaron, Deb, Ryann, and Rylee

3 comments:

amie said...

What a sweet picture!! I need to email you the pictures I took of us while I was there. The Beasley Family has its own blog. I have included you on my link section! I hope you don't mind.
Love you!!!

Perry said...

Thanks for reminding us to count our blessings from this past year and not to dwell on the negative. And Thanks for giving us hope in the year to come.

Happy New Year and Much Love,
Mandy and Ryan Perry

Melanie said...

What great pictures, our love and prayes to you and your family.

Melanie

"For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them."

Psalm 139:13-16